Travel Insurance through Allianz Global Assistance provides travel protection that is a combination of travel insurance and 24-hour emergency assistance services designed to give you peace of mind when traveling either within the U.S. or aboard.
Whether you are flying halfway across the country or halfway around the world, Trip Insurance protects you against covered unforeseen circumstances that can disrupt your plans.
Why do I need travel protection?
Travel protection lets you travel with a strong sense of security. Travel protection insures your financial investment (up to the amount of your policy limits) should your trip be cancelled or interrupted for a covered reason, and it guards your health in case of medical emergencies. Here are a few of the benefits you will enjoy:
- Actual benefits are determined by plan purchased.
- Reimbursement of the non-refunded portion of your travel investment if your trip is cancelled or interrupted for a covered reason.
- 24-hour access to emergency medical referrals and assistance.
- Reimbursement for unexpected travel expenses.
- Protection in case of medical emergencies.
- Arrangement of and payment for covered Emergency Medical Transportation.
Covered reasons for trip cancellation/interruption may include but are not limited to:
- Covered Illness, injury and death of a family member or traveling companions.
- Jury duty, court order or subpoena requiring you to cancel your trip.
- Employer termination – if you or a traveling companion have been with the same employer for at least 3 continuous years, and are terminated through no fault of your own.
- Fire, flood, burglary, vandalism or natural disasters making your home uninhabitable.
- You or a traveling companion being directly involved in a traffic accident while directly enroute to departure.
Two Ways to Purchase Trip Insurance
1) If you have not yet purchased your ticket, select trip protection when you buy your ticket at penair.com.
2) If you already purchased your tickets and would like to add trip protection, visit Allianz Global Assistance.
Add Trip Protection
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
Since your satisfaction is our priority, we are pleased to give you 10 days to review your plan. If, during this 10-day period, you are not completely satisfied for any reason, you may cancel your plan and receive a full refund. Please note that this refund is only available if the trip has not started and if a claim has not been initiated. After this 10-day period, your premium is nonrefundable.*
*Some states allow a longer period or provide different terms for refunds. See the full terms and conditions of your plan for details.
Please refer to the Trip Insurance Details for coverage information and the limitations, conditions and exclusions that may apply.
Insurance benefits underwritten by BCS Insurance Company (OH, Administrative Office: Oakbrook Terrace, IL), rated “A-” (Excellent) by A.M. Best Co., under BCS Form No. 52.201 series or 52.401 series, or Jefferson Insurance Company (NY, Administrative Office: Richmond, VA), rated “A+” (Superior) by A.M. Best Co., under Jefferson Form No. 101-C series or 101- P series, depending on your state of residence. Plan only available to U.S. residents and may not be available in all jurisdictions. Allianz Global Assistance and Allianz Travel Insurance are brands of AGA Service Company. AGA Service Company is the licensed producer and administrator of this plan and an affiliate of Jefferson Insurance Company. The insured shall not receive any special benefit or advantage due to the affiliation between AGA Service Company and Jefferson Insurance Company. Non-Insurance benefits/products are provided and serviced by AGA Service Company. Consumer may be responsible for charges incurred from outside vendors for assistance or concierge services. Contact AGA Service Company at 800-284-8300 or 9950 Mayland Drive, Richmond, VA 23233 or firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE BE ADVISED: This optional coverage may duplicate coverage already provided by your personal auto insurance policy, homeowner’s insurance policy, personal liability insurance policy or other source of coverage. This insurance is not required to purchase any other products/services. Unless separately licensed, travel retailer employees are not qualified/ authorized to answer technical questions about coverage details or evaluate your existing coverage. Plan is intended for U.S. residents only and may not be available in all jurisdictions. Additionally:
California Residents: This plan contains disability insurance benefits or health insurance benefits, or both, that only apply during the covered trip. You may have coverage from other sources that already provide you with these benefits. You should review your existing policies. If you have any questions about your current coverage, call your insurer or health plan. We are doing business in California as Allianz Global Assistance Insurance Agency, License # 0B01400. California offers a tollfree consumer hotline at 1-800-927-4357.
New York Residents: The licensed producer represents the insurer for purposes of the sale. Compensation paid to the producer may depend on the policy selected or the producer’s expenses, volume of business or profitability. The purchaser may request and obtain information about the producer’s compensation, except as otherwise provided by law.
Maryland Residents: The purchase of travel insurance would make the travel insurance coverage primary to any other duplicate or similar coverage. The Commissioner may be contacted to file a complaint at: Maryland Insurance Administration, ATTN: Consumer Complaint Investigation Property/Casualty, 200 St. Paul Place, Suite 2700, Baltimore, MD 21202