Peninsula Aviation Services, Inc. (dba PenAir) Company Facts
PenAir, recently joined Ravn Air Group, which as Alaska’s largest locally based airline, with Ravn Alaska and Ravn Connect. (See www.flyravn.com) PenAir was founded in 1955 in Pilot Point, Alaska and has been serving the Bristol Bay area and the Aleutians ever since.
Alaska (to/from Anchorage)
- Cold Bay
- King Salmon
- Sand Point
- St. Paul
- Dutch Harbor (Marketed and sold by Alaska Airlines)
- Type of airline: Regional, U.S. carrier.
- Relative size of airline: second largest regional carrier in Alaska.
- Founded: 1955, in Pilot Point, Alaska by Orin Seybert.
- Headquarters: Anchorage, Alaska.
- Ownership: privately/family owned.
- CEO: Dave Pflieger
- President: Brian Whilden
- CCO: Derek Shanks
- Anchorage, Alaska
- Boston, Massachusetts – Ground Ops Handling
- Number of PenAir employees: approximately 300.
- Total destinations: 8 (Unalaska marketed by Alaska Airlines)
- Saab 2000 (5)